Charlotte Street, Birmingham
- Secure Allocated Parking
- Three Bedroom
- Three bathroom
- Circa 1100 SQ FT
- Jewellery Quarter Location
- Close To St Pauls Square
HALLWAY 21'03 x 3'10 Spacious and welcoming entrance hallway offering access to all rooms.
LIVING ROOM 18'02 x 17'01 Large separate living area offering lots of natural light through the two character sash windows, space for dining table, wall mounted electric heater, laminate floors
KITCHEN 9'00 x 7'10 Kitchen featuring matching range of wall and base units with work surfaces, one and half bowl sink with drainer and mixer tap, built in oven/cooker, hob with extractor hood over, integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, slimline dishwasher Electric wall-mounted heater.
BEDROOM ONE 12'06x 12'05 Double bedroom with character windows, wall-mounted electric heater and door to en-suite.
EN-SUITE 7'04 x 6'04 En-suite featuring shower cubicle, washing basin, toilet, and heated towel rail.
BEDROOM TWO 10'06 x 8'06 Double bedroom with character windows, wall-mounted electric heater and door to en-suite.
EN-SUITE 6'03 x 5'06 En-suite featuring shower cubicle, washing basin, toilet, and heated towel rail.
BEDROOM THREE 14'02x 8'05 Double bedroom with character windows, wall-mounted electric heater
BATHROOM 8'07 x 6'09 House bathroom featuring bath with shower, washing basin, toilet, and heated towel rail.
LEASEHOLD Service Charge - £2000 Yearly
Ground Rent - £150 Yearly
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Charlotte Street, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Birmingham Snow Hill Tram Stop0.3 miles
- St. Paul's Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Maguire Jackson are one of the leading Birmingham estate agents. We have three City Centre offices we specialise in arranging residential property sales and lettings in prime locations in the city in addition to commercial sales, lettings and acquisitions in the city fringe and Jewellery Quarter area.Client Experience
As leading letting agents in Birmingham, we keep our finger on the pulse of potential and new development in all m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103430005880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maguire Jackson, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.