61 Church Street, Sandy, SG19
- Five bedroom former farmhouse
- Three reception rooms and Kitchen/breakfast room
- Possible further development, stpp
- Guide price: £350,000
- For sale by livestream auction
- Unless previously sold or withdrawn prior
- 11:00am - Wednesday, 24th March 2021
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Auction House
SOLD AT AUCTION FOR £410,000
OUR NEXT LIVESTREAM AUCTION IS SCHEDULED FOR
11:OOAM - WEDNESDAY, 5TH MAY 2021
A Grade II listed detached house in need of renovation and building works situated in the centre of the village of Gamlingay
This five bedroom period former farmhouse and annexe offers numerous possibilities to create a family home with an annex/home office, or three cottages with the necessary planning permission. Grade II listed dating back to the sixteenth century, the property has in the past been a farmhouse, part of the house a solicitors office and in 1972 leased by Barclays Bank.
Gamlingay is located north of Sandy with its main line rail link into London Kings Cross. The village has numerous shops, a school and two public houses. The property overlooks the parish church.
The current owners have a survey report carried out on their behalf in 2020 which will be in the legal pack.
Three reception rooms, kitchen, utility room, ground floor bathroom.
Five bedrooms, W.C.
Two ground floor rooms and one first floor room.
Gardens to rear laid to lawn with shrubs. Total plot is 92ft frontage x 76 depth.
Administration Charge: £1,230.00
Disbursements: Please see the legal pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser on completion
61 Church Street, Sandy, SG19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sandy Station4.5 miles
- Biggleswade Station5.8 miles
About the agent
Auction House East Anglia are firmly established as East Anglia's no.1 property auctioneers (based on lots sold) and we sell over 80% of lot entries in our local auctions. We hold regular auctions in Norfolk and Suffolk and Cambridgeshire and have offices in Norwich, Kings Lynn, Peterborough and Ipswich.Trusted Brand
Auction House East Anglia is part of the Auctio
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ah_eastanglia_1444708_30047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, Covering East Anglia. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House, Covering East Anglia on 01603 950107.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.