Mickle Way, Forest Hill
- Three bedrooms
- Driveway parking
- Extended ground floor
- Fringes of Oxford
- Well maintained
- Quiet cul-de-sac
The property has been well maintained throughout by the current owners. Entering through the front door you are greeted by an entrance hall with under-stairs storage, a spacious lounge which connects you to the kitchen, second reception room which would work well as play room, home office or formal dining room, and the conservatory. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside to the front there is driveway parking for multiple vehicles and a garage which is attached to the property. To the rear a south west facing private garden housing an insulated summer house with electricity.
* NO ONWARD CHAIN
* Three bedroom home located in peaceful village
* Extended on the ground floor to provide further living space and a larger kitchen
* Driveway parking with garage
* Abundance of country walks nearby
* Convenient for access into Oxford City Centre
The property is situated in Mickle Way in Forest Hill. Forest Hill is a peaceful rural village located just a couple of miles east of the well known university city of Oxford. The village is also home to a fantastic local pub, the White Horse, as well as numerous country walks and a children's recreation area.
We would inform prospective purchasers that these sales particulars have been prepared as a general guide only. A detailed survey has not been carried out nor the services, appliances and fittings tested. Room sizes should not be relied upon for furnishings purposes and are approximate. Floor plans are for guidance and illustration purposes only and may not be to scale. If there any important matters likely to affect your decision to buy, please contact us before viewing the property.
Mickle Way, Forest Hill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station5.0 miles
- Islip Station5.4 miles
About the agent
We'd like to introduce ourselves as your new local estate agents after opening in October 2016, dedicated to providing a unique quality of service to selling and letting. We know and love the area, because we have lived and worked here for years, so will be familiar faces to many.
Most importantly, with 27 years experience between us, we understand that good communication with you - throughout the selling and letting process - is critical to making it a positive and successful move. We
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8760584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turner Properties, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.