Marshall Close, Leigh-on-Sea
- Detached Two Double Bedroom Bungalow that's Been Extended to the Rear
- Large Lounge Diner
- Spacious Kitchen Diner
- Detached Garage and Sizeable South Facing Rear Garden
- Original Lead Light Windows and Front Door
- Parking for Several Vehicles
- Located in a Secluded Cul-De-Sac
- No Onward Chain
- Potential for Further Extension
- Situated on 'Highlands Estate'
The frontage offers a generous paved driveway for several vehicles and an attractive front garden area. Once you have passed through the traditional stained glass front door, you will find a surprisingly spacious hallway that has doors leading to two double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a large lounge diner. There is also a double cupboard within the hallway housing the boiler and water tank . The master bedroom is located at the front of the property and has the advantage of a lovely square edge bay window. The second bedroom is also of double size and has fitted wardrobes. The family bathroom has a four piece suite fitted. The lounge diner boasts a feature fireplace, more feature stained glass windows that are original and an arch leading into the extended dining area. Double glazed French doors allow natural light to flood into the room and open out onto a sizeable South facing rear garden. Next to the lounge diner is a generously sized kitchen diner that also benefits from the rear extension, offering even more space and boasting a fully fitted kitchen along with a dining area and side access to the rear garden. Externally, the rear garden commences with a large patio area offering a great space for outdoor entertaining. The remainder is laid to lawn with a double-length detached garage to the right. There is also side access on both sides to the front of the property from the garden. This property is available with no onward chain and keys are available for accompanied viewing.
Frontage With Parking For Multiple Vehicles -
Large Hallway With Double Cupboard - 3.96m x 1.83m (13'80 x 6'0) -
Lounge Diner - 6.71m x 3.96m > 3.66m (22'65 x 13'89 > 12'14) -
Kitchen Diner - 4.27m x 3.38m (14'41 x 11'01) -
Bedroom One - 4.27m into bay x 4.27m (14'65 into bay x 14'33) -
Bedroom Two - 3.40m x 2.74m (11'02 x 9'33) -
Three Piece Bathroom - 2.74m x 1.85m (9'23 x 6'01) -
South Facing Rear Garden -
Detached Garage - 7.32m x 2.44m (24'37 x 8'70) -
BrochuresBrochureMarshall Close, Leigh-on-Sea
Marshall Close, Leigh-on-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leigh-on-Sea Station1.0 miles
- Chalkwell Station2.0 miles
- Rayleigh Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Six Reasons to Sell with the Bear that Cares
• 1. WE DO NOT OVER INFLATE OUR PRICE FOR SELLING
We believe it is possible to give a great service to our customers WITHOUT OVER INFLATING THE PRICE...We have a proven record. Look at our testimonials, every one of them is genuine.
• 2. WE ARE NUMBER ONE
Our Caring Approach works. We are NUMBER ONE on Rightmove for the number of sold properties in our area!
• 3. WE TAKE THE STRAIN, NOT YOU
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30424975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bear Estate Agents, Leigh-on-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.