The Promenade, Blackpool, FY1 2LB
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Spacious One Bedroom Top Floor Flat In great Location With Sea Views
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom, Gas Central Heating
- Viewing Advised
Entrance doors to the front, stairs leading to the flat.
Lounge - 14'0" (4.27m) Max x 10'5" (3.18m) Max
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, carpet.
Kitchen - 10'0" (3.05m) Max x 7'1" (2.16m) Max
Double glazed window to the front, fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surface, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, built in oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge and freezer, wall tiling, wood laminate flooring.
Bedroom - 10'0" (3.05m) x 7'6" (2.29m)
Double glazed window to the side, radiator, carpet.
Shower Room - 7'7" (2.31m) x 4'6" (1.37m)
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, three piece bathroom suite comprising: Shower cubicle with electric shower, close coupled W.C and pedestal wash hand basin, wall and floor tiling.
Parking for a small car to the front.
Gas Heating & Water Rates
Water rates included and gas heating(at certain times).
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Redress scheme provided by: The Property Ombudsman (D01787)
Client Money Protection provided by: Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme (C0132037)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
The Promenade, Blackpool, FY1 2LB
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackpool North Station0.7 miles
- Layton Station1.1 miles
- Blackpool South Station2.3 miles
About the agent
When you buy or sell through Christie King, you enjoy the benefits of using the best agent for choice, service and local knowledge. With over 40 years experience, we are confident in providing a first class service to all our clients. Putting our experience in all aspects of the property industry we provide a comprehensive service for clients looking to buy or sell their property.
Selling your home can be a stressful experience at the best of times. It therefore makes sense to choose an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3499_CKEA. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christie King Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.