Jedburgh Road, London
- Two double bedrooms
- Ground floor bathroom and toilet
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Two receptions
- Good location
REAR RECEPTION 13' 11" x 11' (4.24m x 3.35m) Rear aspect double glazed window, enclosed fireplace, radiator, power points, door to
KITCHEN 12' x 7' (3.66m x 2.13m) wall and base units, roll top work surface, inset sink unit with mixer tap, cupboard housing Biasi boiler (not tested) Side aspect double glazed window, plumbing for washing machine, door to
BATHROOM 7' x 5' (2.13m x 1.52m)
STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR
BEDROOM ONE 13' x 10' 10" (3.96m x 3.3m) Front aspect double glazed twin windows, radiator, power points
BEDROOM TWO 11' x 10' (3.35m x 3.05m) Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, power points
GARDEN approx. 25ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Jedburgh Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Upton Park Station0.5 miles
- Plaistow Station0.7 miles
- East Ham Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Since being established in 1991, Michael Steven are one of the leading property agents in Newham. As members of the nationwide TEAM group, we have over 500 computer linked offices throughout the UK.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102818000939. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Steven, Plaistow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.