Lindfield Road, W5
- Wonderful Four bedroom period house
- Stunning 22ft x 17ft Kitchen/family room
- Bright 15ft west facing reception room
- Ground floor Utility/cloakroom
- Two bathrooms (one en-suite)
- Lovely 55ft deep rear garden
- North Ealing school catchment area
- Close to Pitshanger Park
- Vendors sole selling agent
- Skilfully extended with loft and rear extensions
Lindfield Road Road is a pretty tree lined street, moments from the shops and brasseries in Pitshanger Lane that serve as the centre of activity in this community, you won't have to wander far to enjoy a coffee or to pick up some essentials. The beautiful wide open spaces of Pitshanger Park are close by, providing places for Sunday afternoon strolls or picnics. What we suspect will tempt parents most however, is that this home falls in the North Ealing School catchment area. On the far side of Pitshanger Park, the A40 can easily be accessed for routes via car in and out of London. The bus routes along Pitshanger Lane will bring you into Ealing Town Centre where Ealing Broadway Crossrail station offers District and Central line underground connections as well as overground links to Paddington and Heathrow.
Lindfield Road, W5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Perivale Station0.8 miles
- Hanger Lane Station0.8 miles
- Castle Bar Park Station0.9 miles
About the agent
VIDEO VALUATIONS NOW AVAILABLE
With its great community spirit and village atmosphere, Northfields are extremely privileged to be a part of such a fantastic London community.
Pitshanger Lane is an award winning high street, with over 50 independent traders, including a butcher, baker, fishmonger, greengrocer, bookshop, and other shops, as well as eateries, essential service providers, and a children's dance studio and learning centre. It is also a great family oriented area with l
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2588882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northfields, Pitshanger Lane. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.