Edge Street, London, W8
- Spacious, brand new Penthouse
- Top floor with lift
- Abundance of natural light
- Plenty of built-in storage space
- Architecturally designed
- Finest materials and furniture
- Natural stone flooring
- Fox Primary School catchment area
- Seconds from Notting Hill Gate station
- Over 1200 sq.ft
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This is an architecturally designed 3 bedroom flat set on the top floor with lift of an imposing building just off Notting Hill Gate. The apartment has just been refurbished from scratch and it is offered in immaculate conditions and very high standards.
The 1200 sq.ft, top floor flat offers huge living space, open plan kitchen with all modern and new appliances, two full bathrooms and plenty of storage space throughout. The property also benefits from an abundance of natural light during all day.
By purchasing this superb penthouse you will set in one of Kensington's most renowned areas and inside a wonderfully, bespoke built apartment which is also a unique architectural project. Every area of the flat, every piece of furniture and material have been meticulously chosen and accurately positioned by its architect and designers.
Campden Hill Mansions is an elegant mansion block located on Edge Street, seconds from Notting Hill Gate, Kensington Gardens and Fox Primary School - in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea.
*In these uncertain times , we wanted you to know that Let's Talk Property is taking extra steps as the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve.
As it has always been, the safety and security of our clients and team members remains our highest priority. For this reason we now offer video viewings (video call, Whatsapp, Face Time) for all our properties.
If instead you don't mind and you want to come for a viewing, we will be of course happy to meet you. All our negotiators are following no hand shake recommendations and carrying alcohol based hand sanitiser to prevent any complication or spread.
Edge Street, London, W8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Notting Hill Gate Station0.1 miles
- Queensway Station0.4 miles
- Bayswater Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Let's Talk Property provides a full residential lettings, sales and property management service covering Bayswater, Paddington, Notting Hill, Holland Park, Maida Vale and surrounding areas. The agency is also a full-serviced, real estate company representing clients worldwide in a broad spectrum including residential, commercial, international and holiday lets. We want to redefine the business of real estate, modernize and advance the industry by fostering a culture of partnership in which al
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LTP200003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Let's Talk Property, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.