West Street, Comberton, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- A superb 3/4 bedroom detached family home providing 1808 sq ft of accommodation.
- Well designed and laid out home, utilising space over three floors.
- Ground floor with welcoming entrance hall.
- Separate living room to the front with generous kitchen/family room to the rear.
- Three double bedrooms to the first floor.
- Main bedroom with en suite shower room, and further family bathroom.
- Additional bedroom/study/playroom to the third floor with two further store rooms.
- Excellent specification throughout.
- 10 Year LABC Warranty
Plot 26 The Birdlings
** VISIT THE BIRDLINGS THIS WEEKEND! OPEN SAT & SUN 10-5PM ""
This superb family home provides an exceptional 1808 sq ft of accommodation set over three floors.
Just one of this house type is available.
This home utilises the popular ground and first floor accommodation that has been well-received in The Birch (the 3 bedroom homes at The Birdlings), however also has the benefit of a further room and storage areas on the second floor.
Images shown are of The Birch - with the ground floor entrance hall, living room, kitchen/family room layout being the same, and the first floor also providing the 3 double bedrooms, en suite to the main bedroom and a lovely family bathroom.
Kitchen: 10'5 x 14'4
Living room: 12'5 x 21'
Dining room : 11'5 x 14'4
WC : 3'6 x 6'5
Main bedroom : 12'5 x 13'4
En Suite: 6'07 x 8'53
Bed 2: 12'5 x 15'1
Bed 3: 11' x 16' 7
Bath; 8'5 x 7'5
Bed 4/ Study : 12'5 x 17'
Store 1 : 9'2 x 4'9
Store 2: 9'2 x 4'6
These homes are stylishly designed and finished with a superb specification.
Each home benefits from Air Source Heat Pump serving underfloor heating to the ground floor and radiators to the first, contemporary and sleek kitchens with Silestone worktops and upstands.
Integrated appliances to include Bosch induction hob, integrated single oven, combi microwave oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
Bathrooms are fitted with elegant Duravit sanitary ware with Hansgrohe taps and showers, finished with a wood effect vanity top.
Flooring is included to each home - with Karndean to entrance hall, wc, kitchen/family room; carpet to living room, stairs, landing and bedrooms. There are large format Porcelanosa tiles to the bathroom and en suite.
Whilst The Bay is currently under construction, we are able to show The Birch - book your viewing, strictly by appointment with Bidwells New Homes
Comberton is one of the most popular villages just to the west of Cambridge. Benefitting from popular schooling from the nursery through to Comberton Village College, shops and amenities within the village and a good road/cycle network into Cambridge.
West Street, Comberton, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Foxton Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Serving Cambridge since 1839
We have a long and proud history of helping our clients realise the maximum value from their property and we have some long standing client relationships to prove it.
For those looking to buy or let a new home, Bidwells can offer you expertise, experience and a broad choice. We sell a wide range of homes, from single new-builds through to larger developments within Cambridge, Norwich, Wester Region and surroun
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NCA210110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.