Pinner Road, Harrow
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- FIRS FLOOR DOUBLE ROOM
- PRIVATE EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- COMMUNAL KITCHEN
- COMMUNAL BATHROOM
- AVAILABLE 1ST MAY 2021
DOUBLE ROOM FOR SINGLE OCCUPANCY ONLY.. PRIVATE EN SUITE BATHROOM AND ALL BILLS INCLUDED. This double room with wash hand basin is on the first floor of a shared house comprising 6 rooms with access to modern shared bathroom and kitchen. The kitchen breakfast room has been finished to a high standard and includes, fridge freezers, electric hob, electric oven, stainless steel extractor hood and washer dryer. THE RENTAL FIGURE INCLUDES ALL BILLS, gas, electric, council tax, water rates and broadband and cleaning of the communal areas. Double glazed and gas central heating. Outside there is off street parking on a first come basis. Furnished and available 1st May 2021. Single occupancy only inline with the HMO licence.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Pinner Road, Harrow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- North Harrow Station0.2 miles
- West Harrow Station0.4 miles
- Rayners Lane Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Bennett Holmes have over 100 years of combined experience among our staff which is why we are a Leading Estate Agent in Northolt. Specialising in Sales, Lettings and Management of residential property we offer a comprehensive service for all of our clients. Covering the boroughs of Ealing, Brent, Harrow and Hillingdon we can cater for a wide audience.
Formed in 2011 we have established ourselves as an agent of choice for many of our customers. Founding Partner Jason Bennett MNAEA MARL
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9393382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bennett Holmes, Northolt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.