Oakleigh Road North, Whetstone N20
- Private Garden
- Wood Flooring Throughout
- Lots of Storage in Loft Eaves
- Kitchen with Breakfast Area
- Potential to Purchase Freehold
- Full Double Glazing
As well as 3 good size bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (1 is en-suite), this well finished property boasts a bright, front facing living room and a separate kitchen with breakfast area.
Externally there is a private garden to the rear which is accessed directly from the kitchen via the staircase
In terms of location, the flat is ideally situated within short walking distance to several schools (Oakeigh School, Sacred Heart & All Saints Schools) as well as the Local Primary Trust. In addition, there's several shops and facilities (Vets, Cafe & Pharmacy) including Tesco Express just a stones throw away
Transport links include buses to either Arnos Grove (Piccadilly Line), New Southgate (Overground) and Totteridge & Whetstone (Northern Line)
Viewings highly recommended for this superb maisonette
POTENTIAL TO PURCHASE FREEHOLD OF BUILDING
Tenure = New 125yr Lease to be provided
Service Charge / Ground Rent = TBC / Peppercorn
Living Room = 14'4 x 11'6
Kitchen = 13'1 x 10'7
Bedroom 1 = 13'4 x 11'11
Bedroom 2 = 11'6 x 11'6
Bedroom 3 = 8'1 x 9'3
- Gas Central Heating
- Combi Boiler
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Oakleigh Road North, Whetstone N20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oakleigh Park Station1.0 miles
- New Southgate Station1.0 miles
- Totteridge & Whetstone Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Located within the heart of Whetstone, we specialise in the sale, letting & management of properties across many parts of North London and sections of Hertfordshire - covering areas such as Whetstone, Totteridge, North Finchley, Finchley Central, Friern Barnet, Southgate, Barnet, Arkley, Hadley Wood and all surrounding areas.
Talbies offer an exceptional service that goes above and beyond the average agent. Our unique and innovative system allows us to have and provide more of a persona
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference talbies_1899319104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Talbies, Whetstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.