The Old Post Office, Canterbury
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Amazing penthouse apartment
- Open plan living
- Furnished or unfurnished
- Electric Heating
- Zero deposit scheme available
- Full width balcony
- Modern bathroom
- City Centre location
- Flexible availability
An amazing top floor apartment which is located in the heart of Canterbury City Centre with views to the Cathedral and access to the bars and restaurants on the doorstep.
Its dual aspect living space offers great natural light and gives a feeling of modern living throughout. The apartment can be offered furnished or unfurnished with flexibility over availablity thus meaning mature students or working professionals could be suited.
There is electric heating throughout the apartment and its unique full width balcony offers great outdoor space for those barmy summer evenings.
Viewing is highly recommended
The Old Post Office, Canterbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury West Station0.4 miles
- Canterbury East Station0.4 miles
- Sturry Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Our branch covers the entire local area and homes in the surrounding districts of Canterbury. Our friendly, experienced and proactive team are focused on finding our landlords the right tenant, achieving the right rental price and most importantly, keeping you safe and legal. Many of our expert agents live locally and have developed forward-thinking knowledge of the area boasting years of collective experience, giving them unique insight into the rental local market.
Why choose Mann?
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000643138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann Lettings, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.