High Street, Uttoxeter
- Sale by Modern Auction (T&Cs apply)
- Subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price
- Buyers fees apply
- Ideal FIRST TIME / INVESTMENT BUY
- Mid Terrace. Two Bedrooms. Bathroom
- Spacious Lounge Diner. Kitchen
- Steps to Raised Timber Decked Terrace
Ideal for FIRST TIME/INVESTMENT BUYER and being sold by Modern Method of Auction: Starting Bid price £87,000 plus Reservation fee is this DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS traditional mid terrace cottage comprising: spacious lounge diner, kitchen. First floor two bedrooms and bathroom. Rear raised terrace area.
Being sold by Modern Method of Auction: Starting Bid price £87,000 plus Reservation fee is this traditional mid terrace cottage which is an ideal FIRST TIME / INVESTMENT BUY. It is conveniently situated for the market town of Uttoxeter which offers excellent transport links to the A50 with its M1 and M6 connections, good schools, sports and leisure facilities, shops, bars and restaurants, Uttoxeter having its own local railway station and is also the home of the famous Uttoxeter Racecourse. The property in brief comprises: spacious lounge diner, fitted kitchen and to the first floor two bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there is a rear raised timber decked terrace area.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
Access to the property is gained via:
uPVC Entrance Door:
Lounge Area: 15' 3" x 9' 8" ( 4.65m x 2.95m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator; laminate flooring; opening into:
Dining Area: 16' 7" x 10' 8" ( 5.05m x 3.25m )
Having central heating radiator; leading into:
Kitchen: 11' 4" x 6' 4" ( 3.45m x 1.93m )
A fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with work surface above; point for cooker; cooker hood; plumbing for washing machine; further appliance space; a range of matching eye level units; central heating radiator; double glazed window to the rear elevation; understairs cupboard with power and light; door leading to:
With uPVC door leading out to the rear elevation; stairs leading to:
First Floor Landing:
Having obscured window providing light to the rear elevation; central heating radiator; doors off to:
Bedroom One: 15' 4" x 9' 9" ( 4.67m x 2.97m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator; loft access being part boarded with window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two: 9' 9" x 6' 6" ( 2.97m x 1.98m )
With double glazed window; double glazed door leading out to the raised terrace area; central heating radiator.
Having bath with wall mounted electric shower and side screen; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; complementary tiling; window to the side elevation; central heating radiator.
Housing the central heating boiler; low level w.c..
Rear Courtyard Garden:
Steps leading up to raised timber decked area with timber fenced boundary.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Bagshaws Residential office turning left into the High Street proceeding out along the High Street where the property can be found identified by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
High Street, Uttoxeter
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Uttoxeter Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Uttoxeter Bagshaws Residential office…
Established in 1988, Bagshaws Residential has been serving the Midlands for 30 years so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Bagshaws Residential as your estate agent…
>> Your local Bagshaws Residential team in Uttoxeter
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your lo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR107697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Uttoxeter on 01889 748008.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.