Princes Gate, London, SW7
- Iconic road
- Passenger lift
- Impressive ceiling height
- Air conditioning
- c.9,000 square feet
- Roof terrace
- 6 reception rooms
- 8 bedrooms
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Sandersons
Comprising more than 9,000 square feet and situated on one of London's most prestigious roads, this superb town house pairs grand proportions with unparalleled luxury. Spanning seven floors with impressive ceiling height throughout, the property is a statement home that exemplifies period grandeur.
Boasting six reception rooms and eight bedrooms, the house is served by a passenger lift and offers scope (STPP) to convert the lower floor to provide leisure facilities.
World-class shopping, cultural and dining opportunities are available in the immediate vicinity and there is easy road and rail access to the City, West End and international transport hubs.
Princes Gate, London, SW7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Kensington Station0.4 miles
- Gloucester Road Station0.6 miles
- Knightsbridge Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Sandersons is a company that seeks to transcend the stereo types of the property industry. We offer all the services to you that one would expect, but seek to do it in a welcoming and enjoyable atmosphere where you are likely to make long lasting business relationships. We pride ourselves in offering solutions that are refreshing and dynamic.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP002630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sandersons, Holland Park & Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.