Watts Road, Banbury
- Shared ownership opportunity
- Immaculate two bedroom house
- South facing garden
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Popular new development
- Walking distance of amenities
- Schooling nearby
- Quiet Cul-de-sac
- No onward chain
Banbury town centre 1.5 miles
Banbury train station 1.5 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 18 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury proceed in a northerly direction along North Bar Street and turn left at the traffic lights into the Warwick Road. Continue for approximately 1 mile heading out of the town travelling past The Barley Mow public house. Continue straight over the next roundabout and then turn right into Duke's Meadow Drive at the next roundabout. Continue over the first roundabout and at the second roundabout turn left into Watts Road. Continue along Watts Road approaching the T-junction and at the junction take the left hand turning. Continue for approximately 50 yards and on your left hand side will be a turning into a small enclave of houses where there is allocated parking. Park where available. The parking associated with this property is directly in front of number 79.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
79 WATTS ROAD forms part of a new development constructed in 2017 adjacent to the HANWELL FIELDS development on the Northern side of the town. There is an excellent range of local amenities to include public house, Indian restaurant and other takeaways, hairdresser's, Co-op supermarket and community hall. A bus service runs to and from the town centre. There is a primary school on the development and it is within the catchment area of the highly regarded North Oxfordshire Academy secondary school which is approximately 1 mile away.
The Property - 79 WATTS ROAD is an immaculately presented and very spacious two bedroomed house located on the outskirts of town. The property benefits from being positioned in a small enclave of houses in a tucked away cul-de-sac on the popular Davidson Homes development. The house is a very good size two bed, benefitting from a south facing rear garden and two allocated parking spaces. It is in good decorative order throughout and would be very easy to move into. An ideal first home for those looking to get onto the market. The property is currently advertised at a 25% shared ownership through Platform Homes. There is the opportunity to purchase the property at 100%. There is no onward chain.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. some of the main features are as follows:
* Two double bedrooms.
* Very well presented.
* Edge of development location.
* Off road parking.
* Entrance hall with doors leading to sitting/dining room, cloakroom and kitchen, understairs storage cupboard, stairs to first floor.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, integrated electric oven with four ring gas hob over, stainless steel splashback with extractor hood over hob, space for fridge and plumbing for washing machine under counter, wall mounted boiler in eye level cupboard, double glazed window to front.
* The sitting room has ample space for lounge furniture and small dining table area, double glazed window to rear, wall mounted radiator, door leading onto the garden.
* The family bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising bath with shower over and tiled splashbacks, WC and wash basin, neutral in decor, extractor fan.
* Bedroom one is a double bedroom with double glazed window, wall mounted radiator and ample space for furniture.
* Bedroom two is also a double bedroom with built-in storage cupboard, double glazed window to front and wall mounted radiator.
* The rear garden is a good size, mainly laid to lawn with patio area, paved pathway to rear access. There is a gate that leads to a small passageway for getting into and out of the rear garden. The front comprises a small gravelled area and canopy porch with two allocated parking spaces in front.
Tenure - The property is leasehold. There are 96 years remaining on the lease. The rent on the remaining 75% share is £440.60 per month and there is a service charge of £28.29 per month. Platform Homes are the managing agents.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agent's Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Referral Fees - Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2EPC 3
Watts Road, Banbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Banbury Station2.1 miles
- Kings Sutton Station5.4 miles
About the agent
A reputation built on trust and experience
Always Selling and Letting
Established in 1984, Anker and Partners are the longest running independent firm of Estate Agents, Letting Agents and Chartered Surveyors in Banbury.
We offer a committed approach to selling and letting property and pride ourselves on our quality of service, dealing with everything from studio apartments to country homes.
- Over 30 years of
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30429667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.