Blandon Way, Cardiff, CF14
- GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE IN THE HEART OF WHITCHURCH VILLAGE
- MODERNISED THROUGHOUT TO PROVIDE A CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM & A MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- LIVING ROOM ENJOYING VIEWS OVER THE COMMUNAL GARDENS
- DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- RESIDENTS PARKING * WELL TENDED COMMUNAL GARDENS
- OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO CHAIN & VACANT POSSESSION
An opportunity to acquire a ground floor maisonette situated on the popular Blandon Way development in Whitchurch village.
The accommodation, which has been modernised throughout, comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, living room, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a modern shower room. The property further benefits from gas central heating, Upvc double glazing, residents parking and well tended gardens.
Blandon Way is a highly sought after residential location in the heart of Whitchurch village and is within a short walk of the many local amenities, public transport links and the Taff Trail.
Offered to the market with no chain and vacant possession.
Tenure: Leasehold. Please verify via your Solicitor.
Terms of Lease: 57 years remaining.
Ground Rent: £50 per annum.
Maintenance Charge: £180 per quarter.
Council Tax Band: C. £1370 per annum (approximately).
Land Transaction Tax: £0 based on the asking price.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Blandon Way, Cardiff, CF14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llandaf Station0.5 miles
- Whitchurch Station0.7 miles
- Rhiwbina Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Chambers Estate Agents is one of North Cardiff's leading independent estate agents providing a highly professional, efficient and personal service in residential sales, lettings and property management.
We have invaluable experience in all aspects of the residential property market and always endeavor to exceed our client's expectations. We take pride in having established a reputation based on trust, personal recommendations and exceptional service. These attributes have firmly establi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17889757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chambers Estate Agents, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.