- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- New carpets and fully decorated
- Three bed semi detached
- Conservatory to rear
- Detached garage
- Driveway Parking
- Available in next 2 weeks
- Deposit Free option considered
- Video Tour Available
A superbly located three bed semi detached property with Conservatory to the rear.
In brief you enter this property to a welcoming hallway. There is a lovely lounge followed by a kitchen diner and then a summer friendly conservatory.
Upstairs you find two double bedrooms and a single as well as an exquisite fitted bathroom.
Outside you find a brick built garage with power as well as a storage shed.
There is driveway parking for up to three vehicles.
Having new carpets throughout and being fully decorated.
This property is available with a Deposit Free option which means that instead of paying a traditional five weeks security deposit you can pay a fee of one week’s rent + VAT to become a member of a deposit free renting scheme which significantly reduces the up-front costs. This membership fee is non-refundable and is not a deposit so cannot be used towards covering the cost of any future damage. You can choose to pay a traditional security deposit instead if you wish.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crewe Station1.0 miles
- Sandbach Station3.5 miles
- Nantwich Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Butters John Bee Crewe is location on the busy Nantwich Road. Whether you would like to buy, sell, rent or let residential or commercial property, we are the local property specialists for you. Give us a call 8am-10pm or visit us in branch Monday to Saturday.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0927_BAI092700541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Butters John Bee - Lettings, Crewe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.