Highlands Lane, Rotherfield Greys, RG9
- Quality Nobilia Kitchen with Granite/Quartz Solid Worktops and Upstands
- Integrated Dishwasher and Fridge Freezer by Bosh
- Siemens Induction Hob and Two Single Ovens
- Telescopic extractor hood
- Luxury Specification Includes a Wine Cooler
- Stylish Bathroom Fittings by Villeroy & Boch, Hansgrohe and Amtico Spacia Flooring
- Full Height Sliding Wardrobes to Bedroom One and Two
- Heated towel rail to bathrooms & en suites
- Feature Fire Place and Hearth
- VIRTUAL APPOINTMENTS ARE AVAILABLE - CONTACT US TO ARRANGE YOURS!
Crest Nicholson is proud to introduce this elegant collection of 2 bedroom apartments and 3, 4 & 5 bedroom houses in the historic market town of Henley-on-Thames.
The Constable I - 5 bedroom detached with double garage.
This incredible five bedroom home has real wow-factor with an ideal combination of formal living and dining rooms plus an exceptional open plan kitchen/breakfast room, family area and garden room to the rear with multiple doors to the garden. Upstairs there are spacious bedrooms, two of which include an en suite and a dressing room to provide the ultimate luxury.
Ground Floor -
Kitchen - 4522mm x 4509mm 14'10" x 14'9"
Living Room - 4846mm x 4253mm 15'11" x 13'11"
Dining Room - 4509mm x 4100mm 14'9" x 13'5"
Family Area - 4575mm x 3803mm 15'0" x 12'6"
Breakfast Area - 3622mm x 2610mm 11'10" x 8'7
Garden Room - 3159mm x 3037mm 10'4" x 9'11"
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 4509mm x 3337mm 14'9" x 10'11"
Bedroom 2 - 4250mm x 3444mm 13'11" x 11'4"
Bedroom 3 - 4509mm x 3313mm 14'10" x 10'10"
Bedroom 4 - 4056mm x 3839mm* 13'4" x 12'7"
Bedroom 5 - 3325mm x 2386mm 10'11" x 7'10"
* Max Dimension
^ Min Dimension
With our Help to Buy and Part Exchange schemes available, we have all the tools to help you find your perfect new home. Call into our Marketing Suite to speak to one of our experienced Sales Advisors and find out why now is the time for you to make your move.
Marketing Suite and Show Homes open daily 10am - 5pm
Contact one of our Sales Advisors for more information on
Step Inside Your New Home and Surround Yourself with Luxury
Living here offers the very best in town and country living, with the breathtaking Chiltern Hills on the doorstep, the River Thames just a short walk away and a range of excellent amenities and schools within easy reach. Such as Gillotts secondary school and Trinity church of England primary school.
Just six miles from the A404, you can connect to the M4 and M40 and reach larger towns and cities including Reading and Oxford with ease. There are excellent public transport links in the town and Henley-on-Thames also has its own train station, providing regular trains to London Paddington.
Highlands Park combines the charm of the countryside, the relaxation of the water and the excitement of the City to offer its residents a truly unique place to call home.
Highlands Lane, Rotherfield Greys, RG9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Henley-on-Thames Station1.6 miles
- Shiplake Station2.3 miles
- Wargrave Station3.0 miles
About the development
- Set amongst the impressive Chiltern Hills with the River Thames on your doorstep.
- Living here offers the very best in town and country living.
- These homes reflect the architecture found throughout Henley and the surrounding villages and have all been designed using a variation of materials and finishes.
- Close proximity to an array of boutiques, restaurants and pubs in the nearby market town of Henley-on-Thames.
- Excellent transport connections by train from Henley-on-Thames or Twyford train station or by road via the M4 and M40.
- High specification and energy efficient homes, reducing your energy bills and maintenance costs.
Building homes and communities
A Crest Nicholson home is more than just bricks and mortar, it is a new home designed to exceed your expectations.
From contemporary city centre apartments and townhouses to traditional detached homes or sophisticated mixed use developments, Crest Nicholson offers an impressive portfolio of property across the UK. The company is renowned for creating innovative, design led, sustainable communities which continue to set ever higher environmenta
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference The_ConstableI_43. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crest Nicholson Chiltern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.