Gray Street, Salisbury
- SEMI DETACHED TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM HOME
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR UP TO 3 VEHICLES
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- NHBC GUARANTEE REMAINING
- DOUBLE GLAZED THROUGHOUT
- GENEROUSLY SIZED ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN WITH GATED SIDE ACCESS
- MODERN DECOR THROUGH OUT
- DONWSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- MODERN FITTED BATHROOM
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Weldons Sales & Lettings
Tenure - Freehold
Weldons are delighted to offer this modern, immaculately presented, and well-proportioned TWO DOUBLE bedroom semi-detached home, in the sought-after location of Longhedge Village, Salisbury. The property is approximately 4 years old and benefits from off road driveway parking for up-to three vehicles, Gas central which is run from a combination Potterton ProMax ultra-boiler & further benefits from being fully double glazed throughout. To the ground floor offers a spacious entrance hallway giving access to the downstairs cloakroom with low level wc and wall mounted hand wash basin. A generously sized, light, and airy sitting room with patio doors leading to the enclosed rear garden, which is mainly laid to lawn with extended patio and gated side access. The modern fitted kitchen offers plenty of storage with base and wall mounted units, finished off with modern ceramic tiling between. Zanussi Fan oven and gas hob. Cooker hood extractor. Space for tall fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and built-in wooden breakfast bar. Stairs rising from the ground floor leading hallway giving access to the Two double bedrooms, both of which are serviced by the bathroom with Low level wc, hand wash basin and shower over bath.
The property further benefits from remaining NHBC guarantee (6 years) and being offered to the market with no onward chain. Ideal for those looking to get on to the property ladder or those looking to invest.
Sitting Room – 11'04 x 13'05
Kitchen - 6'06 x 14'11
Downstairs wc - 2'07 x 5'04
Bedroom 1 - 9'03 x 13'05
Bedroom 2 - 9'08 x 13'02
Bathroom – 6'03 x 7'00
Enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn, extended patio, gated side access.
Private driveway parking for up to 3 vehicles.
By appointment only through Weldons.
Gas, Electric & Water are all mains connected.
Please Read - COVID-19 Health and safety measures:
- Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- Government guidelines state that we should only be conducting physical viewings with potential buyers who are seriously interested. To facilitate this, we will be qualifying any potential buyers ability to be able to proceed and their financial situation by requesting up to date proof of their ability to purchase to ensure that any lender criteria or circumstance which may have changed due to COVID-19.
- All viewers should be using protective masks, gloves, and equipment in line with government guidelines. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry.
- Only a maximum of 2 people are permitted to view and these parties should only be named parties intending to purchase the property. - We may ask all viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and instructing all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces.
- Government guidelines state that properties should be cleaned before and after viewings therefore we are unable to hold open days or facilitate multiple consecutive viewings. As a consequence, this will mean that if there are multiple viewings booked on a property then we will have to arrange them subject to the vendors cleaning process and the time it will take them to be able to stage further viewings. This could result in circumstances where some viewers will have to wait several days for a viewing.
- During the waiting period it is also possible the vendor will decide to accept an offer from an interested party. - Viewers are also urged to read and abide by the government advice on moving home
Gray Street, Salisbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salisbury Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Weldons Sales & Lettings, Shaftesbury
19 The Wincombe Centre Wincombe Business Park Shaftesbury Dorset SP7 9QJ
Welcome to Weldons Sales & Lettings, we are a professional,Independent residential Sales and Lettings agent based in Shaftesbury, Dorset.
We specialise in providing our customers, whether buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants or investors with a first-class end to end service. With many years of experience and a wealth of local knowledge, we understand that everyone has different requirements. So, no request is too big or small for the team at Weldons.
Should you require an up to da
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 258460. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Weldons Sales & Lettings, Shaftesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.