Bewbush, Crawley, West Sussex, RH11
- Three Bedrooms
- Currently Let to Long Term Tenants
- Ideal Family Home
- Conveniently Located Family Home
- Close to Schools
- Circa 40' Rear Garden
- Good Condition Throughout
- Nearby Bus Routes
- Nearby Schools
- 13'4 Lounge
Lounge: (13'4 x 12'5) Ample family/furniture space with a window to the front and doors opening to the Kitchen/Diner.
Kitchen: (9' x 7'3) A well planned kitchen with amplel cupboard and drawer space, space for appliances, and a window to the rear garden.
Dining Room: (9'10 x 8') Space for a four seater dining table and additional furniture, access to the under stairs cupboard.
Landing: Access to loft space, airing cupboard, bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One: (10'4 x 9') A double room with a window overlooking the rear garden, fitted wardrobes and a view over the rear garden.
Bedroom Two: (10'10 x 7'9) A double bedroom with space for a double bed and bedroom furniture with a window to the front of the house.
Bedroom Three: (7'7 x 6'9) single room with adequate floor space for furniture, a fitted cupboard, and a window to the front.
Bathroom: A white suite, offering a shower over the bath, a wash hand basin, a wc, and awindow to the rear.
Rear Garden: Accessed from the dining area, being mostly lawned, with an additional area of decking. Measuring circa 40' in length.
Front: Private parking for two cars.
Bewbush, Crawley, West Sussex, RH11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ifield Station0.9 miles
- Crawley Station1.1 miles
- Three Bridges Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Connect UK Sales, Property Sales and Acquisitions.
Sell commercial property or land today | Sell to motivated buyers | Sell within your time frame.
Our services will ensure you sell your asset(s) for a maximum price in your set time frame. Whether a single or multi-let asset, development projects, portfolios, land with or without planning permission, we can provide you a sector specific expert as your personal and dedicated point of contact. We sell & acquire all type of investmen
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Lulworth. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connect-UK, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.