Priory Road, London, NW6
- Split Level
- Two bedrooms
- Patio & Large Communal Gardens
- Stunning Finish Throughout
- Share Of Freehold- 999 years from March 1968
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Immaculately presented and with a high end specification, the luxury afforded to this stunning residence is immediately evident. The ground floor is full of light and boasts wooden floors and high ceilings, a beautiful spacious fully fitted kitchen breakfast room which leads directly out to a well maintained communal garden and patio. The ground floor also comprises a bright and airy reception room, a double bedroom and modern tiled guest W.C with shower. The lower ground floor is equally impressive with a master double bedroom, nursery, modern tiled family bathroom and utility room.
Priory Road is a quiet and tree lined residential road in the ever popular South Hampstead conservation area. Located conveniently within close proximity of West End Lane and Finchley Road, taking advantage of its vast array of shops and amenities as well as unrivalled transport links including Thameslink and Overground/Underground train lines. There is also the popular farmers market which is held minutes away every Saturday.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Priory Road, London, NW6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Hampstead Station0.2 miles
- West Hampstead Thameslink Station0.3 miles
- Finchley Road Station0.4 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WES200031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons Sales, West Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.