Westbourne Gardens, London, W2
- An attractive period residential investment block comprising 8 self-contained residential apartments
- The asset comprises of 4 x 3 bedroom and 4 x two bedroom units across lower ground, ground and 4 upper floors
- The property comprises 7,651 sq. ft / 711.41 sq. m of residential accommodation (GIA of the residential flats combined, excluding common parts)
- GIA of the entire building is circa 9000 sq. ft / 836 sq. m
- The property benefits from an internal lift to all floors
- Excellent transport links, with Royal Oak, Queensway, Bayswater and Paddington all within a 0.5 mile radius.
- Total passing rent of £266,135.84
- Property is owned in an SPV as a single asset
Bayswater falls within the administrative boundaries of
the City of Westminster and borders Notting Hill to
the west, Paddington to the east, the A40 (Westway)
to the north and Queensway to the south.
Local road connections are good, with good vehicular access
available to the wider Greater London area and the national
motorway network. A principal east-west vehicular route across
the capital is provided by the A40 (Westway), which becomes
Euston Road (A501) to the west and merges with the M40 to
the west. This is accessible within approximately 0.25 miles of
the property. North to south routes in the vicinity include the
A5 (Edgware Road), which provides access to the wider West
End as well as the M1 to its northern most extension, and is
accessible within circa 1 mile to the east of the Property.
The nearest underground stations are Royal Oak (Hammersmith
& City Line, Zone 2), which is approximately 250 yards to the north, Bayswater (District & Circle Lines) and Queensway
(Central Line), both provide access to Zone 1 underground
connections and are accessible within approximately 0.5
miles to the south. The nearest mainline rail station is
approximately 0.5 miles to the east, at Paddington, providing
access to Hammersmith & City, District & Circle Line
Underground services as well as comprehensive mainline
rail services to the West Country and the Midlands. There
is also a comprehensive bus network connecting the local
area with most neighbouring districts of central London.
Bayswater is currently benefitting from significant investment
and regeneration, including the £1 billion re-development of
Whitley's shopping centre by Foster and Partners, into The
Whitley London, a new luxury residential and retail development
and the UK's first Six Senses Hotel and Spa, and Park Modern,
a new luxury development of 54 apartments by Fenton Whelan
where prices being achieved range between £3000 and £5000
per sq. foot. Paddington is also on the new Crossrail line.
Westbourne Gardens, London, W2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Royal Oak Station0.1 miles
- Bayswater Station0.4 miles
- Queensway Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Black Brick was established in 2007 and has grown in one of London’s most respected residential agencies covering the whole of London and the Home Counties.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WG. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Black Brick, Mayfair. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.