Millennium Court Selly Oak
- Brand New Refurbished Apartment
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Brand New Kitchen
- Brand New Shower Room
- Brand New Furniture
- Off Road Parking
- Ideal location for Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- Central Heated
- Working Professionals
- Contact Oakmans!
The property also benefits from Central Heating.
Bristol Road is a direct route into Birmingham City Centre with convenient transport links to Birmingham University and the Queen Elizabeth Hospital. The new development 'Selly Oak Retail Park' and Battery Park is within easy reach, which is home to many well known high street shops such as Marks and Spencer and the new flagship Sainsburys store
Call Oakmans Today to arrange a viewing!
Millennium Court Selly Oak
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Selly Oak Station0.4 miles
- University Station1.0 miles
- Bournville Station1.0 miles
About the agent
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2476180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakmans Estate Agents, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.