Maze Road, Kew, Surrey, TW9
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Attractive Edwardian semi-detached house
- Kew Green Conservation area
- Beautifully presented
- Stunning landscaped rear garden
The property offers generous, remodelled and extended family accommodation over three levels with high ceilings and many original details intact. Presented to an extremely high standard featuring a magnificent bespoke kitchen and family room, a dressing room adjoining the master bedroom, 2 beautifully appointed bathrooms and good storage including a cellar. Outside to the rear is a landscaped 40’ approx garden with side pedestrian access. Conveniently located within walking distance of Kew Gardens underground and the local village shops.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Maze Road, Kew, Surrey, TW9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kew Gardens Station0.4 miles
- Kew Bridge Station0.5 miles
- Chiswick Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Our new East Sheen office is now open! Antony Roberts is the leading independent estate agency specialising in the selling, letting and management of property in Richmond, East Sheen, St Margarets, Kew and neighbouring areas. We represent our clients to market a glorious range of property, from striking modern apartments and lavishly appointed period conversion flats through to commanding family houses. Honed by many years of success and a demonstrable track record, we are truly passionate ab
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KTP210028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Antony Roberts Estate Agents, Kew - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.