Satchell Lane, Hamble SO31
- Welcoming Entrance Hallway
- Modern Kitchen With Integral Appliances
- Reception Room With Fireplace
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner and Living Room Room With Bi Fold Doors Onto Rear Garden
- Three Large Bedrooms
- En Suite To Master Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- Office Above Detached Garage
- Views Towards River Hamble
- Ample Driveway Parking/90ft West Facing Garden
It has the additional benefit of a shower room allowing for use as temporary accommodation if required. The garage could be very useful or anyone of the yachting or boating community in need of good storage arrangements. The garden is just over 90ft and has a west facing aspect. The property is located in the heart of Hamble Village a few hundred yards from the main square. The village is well known for its extensive yachting and marina facilities and has some excellent restaurants and public houses which attract people from all over.
Satchell Lane, Hamble SO31
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hamble Station0.9 miles
- Netley Station1.5 miles
- Bursledon Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Brook Independent Estate Agents have built an unrivalled reputation for success in the negotiation and selling of property in the local area. Directors Edward Fenton and Jerry Scott have a wealth of established property knowledge and offer truly independent advice for each individual which makes Brook Estate Agents a secure choice when deciding upon an agent to manage your move and property requirements. They have many years experience and a proven track record in the local property market a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brook Independent Estate Agents, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.