Saddlebow Road, King's Lynn
- Close to Amenities
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- In Need of Some Modernisation
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investment Opportunity
- No Onward Chain
Ideal first time buy or investment opportunity with this three bedroom property in need of some modernisation and is being offered with no onward chain.
Located in South Lynn and being conveniently close to local amenities such as a convenience store/post office and a primary school. The main town centre is a short distance away and has a wide range of amenities including shops, schools and leisure facilities. There is a main line station with rail links to Ely, Cambridge and London's Kings Cross Station. The property comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, first floor has three bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there is a good size rear garden and an off road parking space.
Double Glazed Entrance Door To
Stairs to first floor, radiator
Lounge 20' 4" max x 11' 5" max ( 6.20m max x 3.48m max )
Double glazed bay window, radiator, double glazed window to rear, gas fire
Kitchen/breakfast 18' 9" x 8' ( 5.71m x 2.44m )
Base and wall units, roll edge work top, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, space for cooker, fridge freezer and washing machine, radiator, two double glazed windows, pantry cupboard, door to rear
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window, loft hatch
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.23m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window, built-in cupboard
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 8' 1" ( 3.17m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 7' 1" ( 2.59m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window
Bathroom 6' 11" x 4' 9" ( 2.11m x 1.45m )
Double glazed window, radiator, bath, low level WC, wash hand basin
Enclosed front garden. The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with patio area and a garden shed. Rear access road with parking space
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Saddlebow Road, King's Lynn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station1.1 miles
- Watlington Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Kings Lynn William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Kings Lynn
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN115197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, King's Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.