Clarendon Street, Leamington Spa
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Character Property
- 4 Double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- 2-3 reception rooms
- Large kitchen
- Walled, private garden
- Town centre living
- Easy access to public transport, including Leamington Spa train station
- Very close to Jephson Gardens
- Ideal for professional tenants
This Victorian terrace house is the definition of Leamington Spa town living, set over four floors including the large basement, extremely spacious, with some original features in tact, high ceilings and a beautiful, walled, private rear garden. There are two main reception rooms on the ground floor, a modern toilet, access to the cellar and a spacious, tasteful kitchen. The kitchen, to the rear elevation, looks out over the garden, has space for white goods, dining table and chairs and has great storage. Both reception rooms are large, one to the front elevation and the other looking out over the garden.
Upstairs are three good sized bedrooms and the room to the front is currently used as another reception room, as it would've been in Victorian times. There is a family bathroom with WC, sink basin and shower over bath to service to 2/3 bedrooms on this floor. Going up to the top floor, there are two more, very spacious bedrooms and another bathroom with shower enclosure, WC and sink basin.
The property is a family home, ideal for professional tenants and is available right away.
A virtual walk through tour is available and is attached to the advert.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Clarendon Street, Leamington Spa
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leamington Spa Station0.5 miles
- Warwick Station2.2 miles
- Warwick Parkway Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Located on the busy Regent Grove just off the Parade Martin & Co Leamington Spa is run by joint business owners Sean Driscoll & Janet Weston offering unrivalled service to Landlords, Tenants and Property Investors. We let and manage properties throughout the region, including Leamington Spa, Warwick and Kenilworth.
“Our aim is simple, to grow our business on first class customer service, we have an extensive background in property and have been on both sides of the fence as landlords an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100845001900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Leamington Spa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.