Whitworth Square, Cardiff, CF14
- SPACIOUS 3 STOREY SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- POPULAR WHITCHURCH DEVELOPMENT ON THE DOORSTEP OF THE TAFF TRAIL
- OFFERING OVER 1200 SQ FT OF ACCOMMODATION
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS * CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM * CLOAKROOM/WC * BATHROOM * ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS & STUDY * INTEGRAL GARAGE
- SOUTH FACING ENCLOSED GARDEN * OFF ROAD PARKING
- INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY ADVISED
An opportunity to purchase a neutrally decorated and improved semi-detached family home on Whitworth Square, Whitchurch.
The accommodation, which is set over 3 floors, briefly comprises entrance hall, utility room, sitting room and cloakroom wc to the ground floor. To the first floor is the living room, a contemporary kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances, and a study to the first floor. Three bedrooms, an en-suite shower room and a family bathroom occupy the second floor. The property further benefits from gas central heating, Upvc double glazing, off road parking, enclosed garden enjoying a south facing aspect and a garage.
Whitworth Square is a popular modern development situated off Pendwyallt Road and within a stone's throw of the Taff Trail. There are public transport links via bus and train in to the city centre, both within a short walk, and the link roads for the A470 & M4 motorway are easily accessible. Schools at primary and secondary levels are held in high regard.
Internal viewing advised.
Tenure: Freehold. Please verify via your Solicitor.
Council Tax Band: F (£2,226 per annum approximately).
Land Transaction Tax: £3,750 (based on the asking price).
Square Footage: 1264 sq ft
School Catchment Information:
English medium primary catchment area:
Coryton Primary School
English medium secondary catchment area:
Whitchurch High School
Welsh medium primary catchment area:
Ysgol Gymraeg Melin Gruffydd
Welsh medium secondary catchment area:
Ysgol Gyfun Gymraeg Glantaf
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Whitworth Square, Cardiff, CF14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Coryton Station0.4 miles
- Radyr Station0.6 miles
- Whitchurch Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Chambers Estate Agents is one of North Cardiff's leading independent estate agents providing a highly professional, efficient and personal service in residential sales, lettings and property management.
We have invaluable experience in all aspects of the residential property market and always endeavor to exceed our client's expectations. We take pride in having established a reputation based on trust, personal recommendations and exceptional service. These attributes have firmly establi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 19699126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chambers Estate Agents, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.