Flemming Avenue, Leigh-on-Sea
- 3 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- AMPLE OFF STREET PARKING
- GREAT LOCATION!
- HUGE LOUNGE
- IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT
- MODERN 4 PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- MUST BE VIEWED EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Internally the property comprises: Entrance hall, huge lounge with French doors onto the rear garden, 3 good size bedroom, modern fitted kitchen with access to the rear garden, to complete the internal accommodation is a modern 4 piece bathroom suite.
Externally the property offers ample off street parking, the rear garden has a good size patio area with the rest mainly laid to lawn with a good size storage shed, with well established boarders and mature trees.
MUST BE VIEWED.
27'5 x 10'7
15'6 x 7'9
13'5 x 13
10'6 x 10'
10'5>9'1 x 6'2
11'8 x 5'5
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Flemming Avenue, Leigh-on-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leigh-on-Sea Station0.9 miles
- Chalkwell Station1.4 miles
- Westcliff Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Wilsonwood Properties Ltd, Estate & Letting agents.
For selling, buying, & renting, Wilsonwood Properties offer exceptional value and service, free market appraisals & extensive marketing for all properties from small bungalows, executive houses, commercial & retail premises
Our Directors Pat Wilson & Darren Wood have over 60 years experience in the property market.
Our prominent town centre location in Furtherwick Road provides the perfect position to market and
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WilsonWood Properties Limited, Canvey Island - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.