Moor Grange View, Leeds, LS16
- Wow... this house has it all
- Three bedrooms, family house bathroom
- Two receptions rooms plus utility room
- Convenient location, amenities/schools on the doorstep
- Well-appointed throughout, approx 1,318 sq,ft
- Ample parking with driveway
- Private landscaped garden to the rear, fully enclosed
- Ideal family living
- Studio or home office converted in the garage
- Viewing is highly recommended
A superb family property conveniently situated on within West Park, offering stunning presented accommodation set over two floors with private landscaped gardens and a garage/studio/home office with ample drive, ready for a buyer to move into and enjoy living in this beautiful home, which is situated in this very pleasant and convenient location.
The property offers spacious and flexible accommodation ideal for a growing family and in brief comprises on the ground floor; porch with cloaks and office space, spacious reception hall, a good sized kitchen/dining room open plan with breakfast bar, fitted units and worktop, this space leads into a snug/living space and also offers a utility space leading off the kitchen, garden aspect and side door. Further lounge with gas fire to the front of the property and conservatory to the rear offering ample reception space great flexible living. On the first floor; two double both with fitted wardrobes, a further single bedroom and a modern house bathroom. Outside the property to the front is a private driveway with leading to a good sized garage. The garage has been tuned into a studio enabling you to work from home or run a business in this space, with further storage in the garage behind also. Also the rear of the property is a lovely enclosed rear garden with a great degree of privacy, mainly laid to lawn with a delightful patio and deck space area for outside entertaining, ideal for entertaining and perfect for children.
Pleasantly situated in this attractive and popular residential district of North Leeds. West Park, which is nearby, offers a wide range of amenities including shops, bars, restaurants and the rugby and cricket ground amongst others. The property is also ideally placed for daily commuting into Leeds city centre and the surrounding business districts of Bradford, Harrogate and York are easily accessed via the Leeds outer ring road. There is a train station a short drive away or walk to Headingley and Leeds/Bradford International Airport is located at Yeadon.
Moor Grange View, Leeds, LS16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kirkstall Forge Station1.1 miles
- Headingley Station1.2 miles
- Horsforth Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Estate Agents in Leeds
We offer property for sale in LS16 & LS17 including new homes. Towns and villages covered by our Dacres estate agents in Leeds include Adel, Alwoodley, Cookridge, Meanwood, Moortown, Headingley, Horsforth, Roundhay and West Park. Whether you are looking for property for sale in Leeds.
If you are looking at detached houses in Adel, a semi in Roundhay or looking at first time buyer apartments in Pudsey, our friendly team can help you each step of the wa
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WES080036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Weetwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.