Mount Owen Road, Bampton, OX18 2AY
- Ready to move into this year
- Built in beautiful reconstituted locally sourced stone
- Looks out onto open countryside
- Both the kitchen and lounge have double doors to the rear garden
- South facing rear garden
- Dedicated study
- 2 en suite bathrooms
- Double garage & driveway for 2 cars
Located on the edge of the development, overlooking open countryside this home also benefits from having a south facing rear garden.
The spacious, open plan kitchen/dining area provides a sociable cooking and living space, leading to a large but cosy lounge, both benefitting from having double doors to the rear garden. There is no need to compromise as this home benefits from both a dedicated study and a separate dining room, there really is space for the whole family.
Upstairs there are 2 double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and a further 3 bedrooms along with a family bathroom.
- Dining Room - 3.39m x 3.06m, 11'1" x 10'1"
- Kitchen - 5.58m x 3.35m, 18'4" x 11'0"
- Lounge - 4.40m x 6.06m, 14'6" x 19'11"
- Study - 3.39m x 2.34m, 11'1" x 7'8"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.39m x 3.37m, 11'1" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.67m x 3.47m, 12'1" x 11'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.81m x 3.02m, 12'6" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 4 - 4.10m x 2.39m, 13'5" x 7'10"
- Bedroom 5 - 3.22m x 2.33m, 10'7" x 7'8"
Mount Owen Road, Bampton, OX18 2AY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finstock Station9.1 miles
About the development
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 24 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic cover
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 214-21381-123_5_39_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.