Shire Lane, Haywards Heath
- PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO
- Substantial former show house presented in pristine order throughout
- Part of a small exclusive development in prime west side location
- 15 mins walk to railway station & town centre - Within 50 yards of Beech Hurst Gardens and parkland
- Close to the glorious Bolnore & Ashenground woods - Catchment area for highly regarded local schools
- Accommodation of 3600 ft.²/335 m² over 3 floors
- 3 grand reception rooms - Wood burning stove in living room
- Fabulous family sized kitchen/breakfast room - 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- Private driveway parking and double garage - Fully enclosed 65' x 35' rear garden
- For sale with no onward chain EPC: B Council Tax Band: G
PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO
A beautifully presented home offering generous accommodation of almost 3600 ft.²/335 m² in this small exclusive cul-de-sac just to the west of the town centre adjacent to Beech Hurst Gardens, ancient woodland and within a 15 minute walk of the railway station. The property forms part of the small exclusive development of just 9 large houses built in 2014 by Crest Nicholson and the current owner now presents this former show house in truly first class order throughout. The property has an upgraded specification and has many extras. The accommodation spans 3 floors and the ground floor is arranged around a spacious central reception hall and comprises: 3 separate living rooms with the main sitting room having a beautiful stone fireplace with inset wood burning stove and doors out to the rear garden, a fabulous family sized kitchen/breakfast room with central island, natural stone worktops and doors out to the patio with an equally well fitted utility room. The integral double sized garage has been fully plastered and would lend itself to conversion into a large cinema, gym or games room. There is a main bedroom on the first floor with walk-in dressing area and full en-suite bathroom, 3 further big double size bedrooms and family bathroom with an even bigger grand bedroom suite occupying the entire second floor with walk-in dressing room and shower room. Outside: a private driveway provides off-road parking and wide side pathways lead round to the fully enclosed rear garden which measures 65’ wide x 35’ deep plus a raised terrace adjoining the rear elevation of the house partially enclosed by brick walls and iron railings. Please bear in mind that there are several acres of parkland in Beech Hurst Gardens within 50 yards of the property for those with children that need more open space.
In accordance to the Estate Agency Act of 1979, it should be noted that the owner is a connected person in relation to a director of Mansell McTaggart.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Shire Lane, Haywards Heath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station0.7 miles
- Wivelsfield Station2.3 miles
- Burgess Hill Station3.1 miles
About the agent
17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey
With an impressive 17 eye catching offices across Sussex and into Surrey, no other independent agent in the area has the reach that we do.
And because we have been selling property in the area since 1947, it is very likely that we will have sold a property very similar to yours, very close by. Possibly even your property!
This gives us huge experience to draw on, not to mention a vast pool of potential
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5398454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.