Ledbury Drive, Calcot, Reading
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- UTILITY ROOM
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING ROOM
- REFITTED KITCHEN
- EN SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
VP - Presented to the market is this well presented four bedroom detached home located in the popular Beansheaf development in Calcot close to Linea Park, walking distance to local Primary school, Sainsburys and Ikea. Good access to A4 Reading, M4(J12) and Theale Business Park. The property comprises entrance hallway, cloakroom, refitted kitchen with separate utility room and an open plan living/dining room. On the first floor there are four bedrooms, en suite to the master bedroom and a separate bathroom. The rear garden is enclosed and has a side access gate.
BrochuresLedbury Drive, Calcot, Reading
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Ledbury Drive, Calcot, Reading
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Theale Station1.4 miles
- Tilehurst Station2.3 miles
- Reading West Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Village Properties opened for business in 1980. We're the longest established and most successful independent estate agent in the area.
Our first office in Tilehurst was on the Halls Road and Langley Hill junction but after 6 years we moved offices to School Road, in the heart of the village centre. This has given us a much higher footfall and has contributed greatly to our ongoing success. Being at the heartbeat of the village affords us maximum e
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29583682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Village Properties, Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.