2, Thames Retreat, Staines, Surrey
- BS 3632 Residential Standard
- En-suite Master Bedroom
- Full Siting & Connection
- Front Opening Doors
- Internal & External Valet
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- Gas & Electric Safety Tests
- Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- River View and Mooring
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Sell My Group
Pemberton Rivendale with River Views & Mooring
This is now Pemberton's most extensive lodge range, retaining the key features that have made the Rivendale such a popular model. The luxurious styling throughout makes a real impact and with the outstanding specification this range is difficult to beat.This truly luxurious lodge is the ultimate in sophistication and elegance. Its unique layout sees an open plan living and kitchen area and a separate snug with bi-fold doors allowing you to choose whether to make the most of the extra space, or to create the perfect area for those looking for some extra privacy.
The generous master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe which opens up into the large en-suite shower room and the second bedroom has space for either two twin beds or a double. The furnishings are tasteful and luxurious with elegant curtains, cushions and throws, statement headboards and Moroccan styled light fittings.
Thames Retreat in Staines Upon Thames is the perfect choice if you're looking for a luxury park, with moorings right outside your front door, and incredible waterside views.
The park is located on a picturesque stretch of the River Thames, with deluxe park homes offer fabulous luxury living in a stunning setting, close to the caught after the capital. A waterside park with a five-star reputation, it boasts a truly idyllic location.
2, Thames Retreat, Staines, Surrey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Staines Station1.1 miles
- Egham Station1.7 miles
- Chertsey Station2.1 miles
About the agent
The Gateway to the Park Industry
The Sell My Group comprises Sell My Park Home, Sell My Lodge, Sell My Caravan and Sell My Holiday Home. The Sell My Group provides support for park owners in all aspects of marketing and lead generation and we are the UK market leader for the park industry.
The Sell My group also helps individual park home, lodge, static caravan and holiday home owners to sell their property.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Thames-Retreat-6040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell My Group, Lytham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.