Florence Road, Stroud Green
- 2 double bedrooms
- Large private roof terrace
- 0.4 Miles from Crouch Hill Station
- Minutes from Stroud Green Road
- EPC rating C
- 0.6 Miles from Finsbury Park Station
A cast iron fireplace greets you in the original sash windowed reception room, framed by shelving space and cream walls with room to lounge and entertain. Next door lies the first bedroom, equally laid in champagne carpeting and off white walls, with space for double bed and views over residential Florence Road. The bathroom awaits off the hallway, dazzling under recessed spot lighting and bright white tiling surrounding full sized bath tub, over head shower and mirrored cabinet complementing midnight blue flooring.
A sunny, yellow soaked kitchen can be found to the rear of the property. Bathed in swathes of natural light via a large sash window casting light over granite style worktops, chrome fittings and a wealth of clean white cabinetry. Gloss white mini tiling surrounds the integrated hob / oven, sink and washing machine. Down a few stairs, you’ll find the second bedroom currently with cream walls complementing wooden flooring. This bedroom provides access to a large, private roof terrace - fantastic for entertaining and soaking up the summertime rays. Gorgeous, treetop views await on this terrace, which could be the perfect space for starting your own pot plant collection and herb garden.
Florence Road is enviably positioned just 0.2 miles from Stroud Green Road and a mere 0.6 miles from Finsbury Park Station (Victoria, Piccadilly and Overground lines). Our local recommendations include the Faltering Fullback aka the 'Ewok Village' of pubs (due to its extensive multi-tiered, decked beer garden) and Common Ground who do fantastic vegan babkas and the best cheese toasties we've ever tasted. Take a look at our Neighbourhoods page for more local information.
BrochuresFlorence Road, Stroud GreenBrochure
Florence Road, Stroud Green
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crouch Hill Station0.3 miles
- Harringay Station0.4 miles
- Finsbury Park Station0.5 miles
About the agent
We are a multi award-winning estate agency based in Finsbury Park, providing a personable, socially responsible and creative property consultancy service for jaded North Londoners.
Voted 7th best agent in the UK by the Best Estate Agent Guide 2019!
What distinguishes us from the sea of other agents across the city is our ability to provide a truly bespoke level of service, our commitment to the local community and our progressive approach to marketing and design.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30441076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Davies, Finsbury Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.