Bay Tree Lane, Abergavenny, NP7
- Well Presented Stone Fronted Town House
- Popular Residential Area
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Attractive Living Room Overlooking Surrounding Grounds
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining / Family Room
- Utility Room & Ground Floor Shower Room
- Master En-Suite & Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Courtyard Garden to Rear
- Integral Garage & Driveway
- Within walking distance to Abergavenny Market Town and the Train Station
Located in this favourable residential location on the edge of Abergavenny is this well presented stone fronted town house. An entrance hallway with storage cupboard and stairs to first floor, integral door to garage, leading to bedroom 4, which could also be used a sitting room overlooking the courtyard, a shower room & w.c, and useful utility room with door leading to garden. On the first floor, to the front of the property is a large open plan living/dining area and fitted kitchen and to the rear is a large living room overlooking the attractive grounds with the restored pavilions and mature trees. To the second floor is a large landing with airing and storage cupboard, leading to three double bedrooms, master bedroom having fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room with family bathroom. Outside is approached via tarmacadam driveway providing parking facilities leading to an integral garage. To the rear is an attractive courtyard garden with patio dining and enclosed giving a good degree of privacy, gated access leads to the communal grounds. This property is well presented throughout and viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate. The property is within walking distance of Abergavenny town centre, train and bus station with other essential amenities such as primary/junior and senior schooling, hospital, dentist and doctors surgery along with post office and a variety of supermarkets, shops, library, cinema and theatre. Nearby are some beautiful walks and bike trails making this a perfect location.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Bay Tree Lane, Abergavenny, NP7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abergavenny Station0.6 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling houses, M2 is a new South Wales estate agent that's setting out to stay a step ahead.
A step ahead of the competition - and a step ahead of its customers' needs and expectations.
Specialising solely in residential sales, M2 may be a fresh new brand, but its sales staff have extensive local knowledge and many years' experience.
M2's owner, Mark Roberts, who set up Roberts Estate Agents in Newport 15 years ago, now aims to establish the company's forme
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18485262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M2 Estate Agents, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.