Lathkill Street, Market Harborough
- Semi Detached House
- Lounge with Double Doors to Garden
- Four Bedrooms
- Master Suite With Ensuite
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
ENTRANCE HALL 12' 01" x 3' 03" (3.68m x 0.99m) Entrance is via a composite front door into the entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor, a radiator and a smoke detector.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 14' 00" x 9' 10" (4.27m x 3m) With a range of wall and base units, a single bowl single drainer sink, tiled splashbacks, space and power for a freestanding fridge/freezer, space and power/plumbing for an automatic appliance, a Hotpoint oven and four ring gas hob with overhead extractor hood.
The dining area has a UPVC window to the front elevation, a radiator, a wall mounted cupboard housing the Potterton boiler, a wall mounted thermostat, a television point and tile effect flooring throughout.
LOUNGE 16' 01max" x 11' 02max" (4.9m x 3.4m) A bright room with a UPVC window overlooking the garden, UPVC double doors opening out onto the rear garden, access to a storage cupboard, a television point, an internet and telephone point.
WC 5' 05" x 2' 10" (1.65m x 0.86m) With a low level WC, a radiator, a frosted UPVC window, tile effect flooring, a pedestal wash hand basin and tiled splashbacks.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING 9' 06max" x 3' 09" (2.9m x 1.14m) The first floor landing has stairs rising from the ground floor and stairs leading to the second floor, access to the airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, a radiator and a UPVC window to the side.
BEDROOM TWO 13' 00" x 9' 03" (3.96m x 2.82m) With a UPVC window overlooking the rear garden and a radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 12' 06max" x 9' 03" (3.81m x 2.82m) With a UPVC window overlooking the front elevation and a radiator.
BEDROOM FOUR 9' 11" x 6' 06" (3.02m x 1.98m) With a UPVC window overlooking the rear garden and a radiator.
BATHROOM 6' 07" x 5' 06" (2.01m x 1.68m) With tile effect flooring, a UPVC frosted window, a pedestal wash hand basin, a panelled bath shower attachment, part tiling to the walls, a low level WC, a radiator and an extractor fan.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING 6' 03" x 3' 02" (1.91m x 0.97m) With stairs rising from the first floor and a radiator.
MASTER BEDROOM 19' 01max" x 12' 06max" (5.82m x 3.81m) A spacious master bedroom with a skylight, a UPVC window overlooking the front elevation, a hatch to the loft space, a television point and an internet and telephone point.
ENSUITE 6' 07" x 6' 03" (2.01m x 1.91m) The en suite bathroom has a skylight, a low level WC, a pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, tile effect flooring, a radiator, an extractor fan, a wall mounted shaving point and a shower enclosure with wall mounted shower and shower attachment.
OUTSIDE The property is accessed down a shared driveway off Haddonian Road and from there you will find an allocated garage with off road parking in front. there is a hard standing pathway to the front door, a gravelled area and gated access to the rear garden.
The garden enclosed by fencing and mostly laid to lawn with gated access to the front.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Lathkill Street, Market Harborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Market Harborough Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Nobody is better placed to sell your property!
• Leading Independent Estate Agent
• Superb Town Centre Location
• Open Seven Days A Week
• Established For Over 20 Years
• Competitive Selling Costs
• Recognised Market Leaders
• Dynamic, Motivated Sales Team
• Exceptional Customer Service
• Exciting, Modern Marketing Approach
• Free Valuations – No Sale, No Charge
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100976002985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper Estates, Market Harborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.