Towers Road, Southall, UB1
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Four Bedroom Extended House To Rent
- Open Plan Kitchen & Lounge
- Two Bathroom Suites
- Brand New Appliances, Wardrobes, Carpets etc.
- Off Street Parking Available For Three Cars
- Large Rear Garden
- Available Immediately!
- Contact Blue Estate Agents to Book Your Viewing Today
Newly Refurbished Four Bedroom House located in Greenford/Southall within 5 mins walking distance to excellent bus links, Greenford High School and Ravenor Primary School, local shops and Greenford Broadway amenities. Property comprises of four bedrooms, 2 new bathrooms, open plan kitchen/reception room, off street parking for 3 cars and large rear garden. The property is available to move in immediately. Please contact a dedicated member at Blue Estate Agents.
Towers Road, Southall, UB1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Greenford Station1.3 miles
- Northolt Station1.3 miles
- South Greenford Station1.4 miles
About the agent
With pleasure we present you Blue Estate Agents. Blue Estate Agents are a local professional estate agent in Heston covering Hounslow, Heston, Cranford, Osterley, Norwood Green, Hayes & Southall. We at Blue Estate Agent thrive on selling and letting vendors or landlords houses successfully which we always succeed in. We have ample amount of awaiting genuine buyers and genuine tenants looking to either purchase or rent your property. Our knowledge, contacts and experience of residential
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 19715943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blue Estate Agents Ltd, Heston, Hounslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.