Victoria Crescent London SE19
- Victorian Conversion
- Lower Ground Floor
- Newly Refurbished Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Patio & Communal Garden
- Share Of Freehold
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Unveiled to the SE19 market and just moments away from the 'Triangle' is this highly requested, sublime Victorian conversion flat that offers incredible interior design throughout.
Locations do not get much better than Victoria Crescent; this quiet picturesque street consists of a variety of early and late Victorian houses and conversion apartments in one of South East London’s most prestigious postcodes. Gipsy Hill Station is no more than a short stroll away providing regular services to London Victoria & London Bridge as well as services to Sutton & Beckenham Junction. Looking closer to home, the famous Crystal Palace Triangle is approximately 0.5 miles away and hosts a wide range of boutique bars, restaurants and coffee shops.
The accommodation comprises over 85sqm of internal floor space set on the lower ground floor, offering a free flowing layout with its own entrance hall. The property comprises two double bedrooms, both of which have been beautifully decorated. The spacious and newly renovated kitchen has an ultra-modern white high gloss design with added breakfast bar. The conversion further accommodates spacious reception room with direct access onto the patio and further communal gardens, family bathroom and En-suite off the master bedroom, ample storage and comes with a share of the freehold!
We are sure you will agree, that this truly unique property is one that must be viewed in person to take into account what the overall accommodation and incredible ambience it has to offer.
Energy Efficiency Rating D Remaining Lease Length 960 Years (999yrs from 24.06.81)
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Victoria Crescent London SE19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gipsy Hill Station0.2 miles
- Crystal Palace Station0.6 miles
- Sydenham Hill Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1984 as a one-office independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 450 staff, working from 39 different offices, and are supported by a range of professional divisions including MAP Chartered Surveyors and Start Financial Services. Still privately owned, the company’s growth has seen the incorporation of other leading brands including John Payne and Langford Russell.
The Acorn Group has been providing specialist property advice and tailored services to private a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P243583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Crystal Palace. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.