Meadow Drive, Henfield
- Eight year old detached family house with views over the surrounding countryside
- Quietly situated on a popular development close to countryside walks
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, modern fitted kitchen
- Gas central heating, double glazed windows.
- Sunny South facing garden and garage
- No onward chain, Viewing highly recommended
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Meadow Drive, Henfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hassocks Station5.9 miles
About the agent
H.J. Burt is an independent partnership which originated in Steyning in 1887 as auctioneers and valuers advising the neighbouring land owning and farming communities.
Based on our local knowledge and experience, we have well established and high profile estate agency and letting offices in the old market town of Steyning and in the village of Henfield, together with our associate London Office in Park Lane, Mayfair. These are backed up by the partners' professional expertise as Chartere
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10171970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by H J Burt, Henfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.