Brunel House, The Hard, Portsmouth
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- BRAND NEW ACCOMODATION
- AVAILABLE NOW
- ONE BEDROOM AND STUDIOS AVAILABLE
- FANTASTIC DOCKYARD LOCATION
- UNRIVALLED CITY AND SEA VIEWS
- ULTRA MODERN INTERIORS
- EN-SUITE BATHROOMS
- FITTED KITCHENS
- FULLY FURNISHED
If you are looking for an opulent studio apartment all to yourself, we have options available for you. Whichever you choose will be equipped with a comfortable double bed, designated study area with desk and storage. Each apartment also comes with its own, private en-suite bathroom. No queuing and no quibbles about cleaning. All our flats have their own modern kitchen, with a free to use washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, and plenty of space to relax in front of the TV. Fancy looking out across the city or the sea? Choose an apartment on the higher floors – the sights are stunning from the upper floors, they have some of the most spectacular views in the city and offer a real feeling of privacy and independence.
For further information or to discuss your criteria and the possibility of viewing please don't hesitate to get in touch, we have staff on site permanently to assist you.
BrochuresBrochureBrunel House, The Hard, Portsmouth
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Brunel House, The Hard, Portsmouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Portsmouth Harbour Station0.1 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station0.7 miles
- Fratton Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Sales, Lettings, Land and New Homes and Financial Advice, all under one roof.
Established for 30 years, Bernards Estate Agents are a successful independent, estate agent with offices in Southsea, Portsmouth and Waterlooville and we market properties throughout South East Hampshire.
Bernards prestigious high street premises are fully equipped with the latest technology to allow us to effectively handle every aspect of selling your property.
Our experienced, friendly st
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30446928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernards Estate Agents, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.