Babbage Point, Greenwich, SE10
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Private Balcony
- Water Views
- Walking distance to Cutty Sark and Greenwich
Located on the 4th floor of this brand new development, the property provides you with 715 square feet of living space. Bedrooms are spacious, and benefit from full length fitted wardrobes with integrated sliding doors, and have laminate flooring for your comfort. The open plan kitchen is fully applianced with top of the range full fridge/freezer, dishwasher, electric oven, and gas hob. There is plenty of storage throughout.
Our favourite feature of the communal terrace providing wonderful views across Greenwich. The property is bright due to the floor to ceiling windows in both living room and bedrooms. There is also a private balcony with this property overlooking Norman Road.
Babbage Point is ideally located within a 5 minutes' walk from both Cutty Sark and Greenwich DLR allowing you easy access into Bank in 20 minutes, and Canary Wharf in 9 minutes. Greenwich also provides access to the Southeastern Trains into London Bridge in 10 minutes. The development is within a 5-minute walking distance to Greenwich Village where you would be able to enjoy a rich variety of restaurants, coffee shops, Greenwich Park and Greenwich Market.
Babbage Point, Greenwich, SE10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Greenwich DLR Station0.2 miles
- Greenwich Station0.2 miles
- Cutty Sark Station0.2 miles
About the agent
Complete are a specialist partner for investors and overseas landlords who spread the complexities of management of their residential investment assets across international markets. With global expertise at each point of the residential investment management cycle, Complete manage handover from the developer, preparation of the property for letting with furnishing and design services, lettings and property management and sale of the asset to maximise returns.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Complete Prime Residential Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.