Powell Street, Harrogate
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Two bedroom terrace property
- Double glazing and central heating
- Well presented accommodation
- Courtyard to rear
- Quiet residential area
The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and comprises: Living room, kitchen with range of wall mounted cupboards, base units and drawers with integrated oven and hob, bathroom and two double bedrooms.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed courtyard with boundary walling and fencing and a hand gate to the rear.
Ground Floor -
Living Room - 3.71m x 3.71m (12'2" x 12'2") -
Kitchen - 2.77m x 2.54m (9'1" x 8'4") -
Bathroom - 2.64m x 2.34m (8'8" x 7'8") -
First Floor -
Bedroom One - 3.71m x 3.15m (12'2" x 10'4") -
Bedroom Two - 3.05m 2.79m (10' 9'2") -
Outside - To the rear of the property is an enclosed courtyard with boundary walling and fencing and a hand gate to the rear.
DIRECTIONS - HG1 4BY
From Harrogate take York Place and at the Empress Roundabout turn left into Skipton Road. Turn right into Grove Park Terrace and at the end of the road turn left into Grove Park Avenue. Powell Street is then a turning on the right hand side.
Terms Of Tenancy - The property is offered on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for a minimum of six months.
A returnable bond of £721.15 is required to be held for the duration of the tenancy.
The rent is exclusive of services.
No smokers, no pets.
Council Tax Band B - £1,514.99
BrochuresBrochure3 Powell Street.pdf
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Powell Street, Harrogate
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harrogate Station0.7 miles
- Starbeck Station1.1 miles
- Hornbeam Park Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Nicholls Tyreman are one of the largest independent estate agents serving Harrogate and the surrounding area, operating from prestigious office premises in Albert Street, where a user-friendly showroom allows clients the freedom to browse and select properties at their own pace, whilst having experienced staff on hand to answer any questions.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30447517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholls Tyreman, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.