The Maltings, Sileby
- A highly interesting and unique family home
- Constructed as a brand new property in 2016
- Characterful setting in site of an old brewery
- Five good sized bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Designated drive with parking for two vehicles
- Walled rear garden enjoying a westerly aspect
- Open-plan contemporary kitchen and living space
- Separate downstairs utility room
- EPC Rating B
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Alexanders
General Description - A highly interesting and individual family home constructed as a brand new property in 2016 as part of a site conversion of an old brewery and is brimming with personality and character. The development is positioned behind the high street in the popular Charnwood village of Sileby, within walking distance to a full range of amenities and the local village train station.
The property affords contemporary and light-filled living accommodation across three floors with double glazed sash windows. Expect to find accommodation comprising in brief: entrance hall, impressive open-plan ground floor living space incorporating a kitchen, dining area and lounge area. There is also a utility room and w.c. The rear door gives access to a westerly facing walled rear garden with seating terrace and lawned area.
Upstairs and laid across the first and second floors are five good sized bedrooms, and a contemporary three-piece bathroom suite. The principle and second bedrooms boast built in wardrobes and en-suite shower rooms. To the front of the property is a designated drive with off-road parking for two vehicles.
This lovely home must be viewed to be fully appreciated and represents an excellent opportunity to acquire a property with a generous floor area, but with character and feel far greater than is usually available at this price point. Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Loughborough .
Entrance Hall -
Kitchen - 5.49m x 2.39m (18' x 7'10) -
Lounge/Diner - 5.49m x 3.33m (18' x 10'11) -
Utility Room - 2.18m x 1.88m (7'2 x 6'2) -
Wc - 1.63m x 1.22m (5'4 x 4') -
First Floor -
Bedroom Two - 5.41m x 2.67m (17'9 x 8'9) -
En Suite - 2.11m x 1.30m (6'11 x 4'3) -
Bedroom Four - 5.41m max x 3.00m (17'9 max x 9'10) -
Bathroom - 2.57m x 2.13m (8'5 x 7') -
Second Floor -
Bedroom One - 4.32m x 3.23m (14'2 x 10'7 ) -
En Suite - 2.41m x 1.37m (7'11 x 4'6) -
Bedroom Three - 4.50m x 2.62m (14'9 x 8'7) -
Bedroom Five - 3.18m x 2.08m (10'5 x 6'10) -
Tenure - Freehold. Maintenance Charge £200 Per Annum.
Local Authority - North West Leicestershire District Council, Council Offices, Whitwick Road, Coalville, Leicestershire, LE67 3FJ (Tel: ). Council Tax Band D.
Measurements - Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
BrochuresThe Maltings, Sileby
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
The Maltings, Sileby
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sileby Station0.1 miles
- Barrow upon Soar Station2.0 miles
- Syston Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Alexanders is a family run, independent estate agent providing exemplary service across the East Midlands. We operate from our offices in Loughborough, Market Bosworth, Ashby-de-la-Zouch and Shepshed, and we are passionate about our specialism in residential sales, bespoke land acquisition and fully managed lettings services. Our enthusiastic and professional team are the core of our service. We invest in only the best training by the most successful and proven operators in the industry and w
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30447552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexanders, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.