Victoria Road, Fleur De Lis, Blackwood
- Off road parking
- No Onward Chain
- Spacious Dorma Bungalow
- Great Location
A spacious detached four bedroom bungalow situated in the sought after village of Fleur de Lys and is within walking distance of local shops, schools, pubs, bus routes and train stations with excellent links to Cardiff
A spacious detached four bedroom bungalow situated in the sought after village of Fleur de Lys and is within walking distance of local shops, schools, pubs, bus routes and train stations with excellent links to Cardiff The bungalow briefly comprises of a large fitted kitchen breakfast / dining area, living room, Bathroom and Four double bedrooms. To the rear of the property is a fully enclosed Garden whilst to the front of the property offers a hard stand driveway.
Lounge 13' 4" x 11' 11" ( 4.06m x 3.63m )
Carpeted flooring, smooth plastered walls, Gas fire, double glazed window to front aspect.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 12' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.91m )
A fantastic size kitchen/Breakfast room with ample wall and floor storage units, Gas hob, electric oven, Vinyl flooring and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 13' 4" ( 3.63m x 4.06m )
Carpeted flooring, smooth plastered walls, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 7' 7" x 11' 11" ( 2.31m x 3.63m )
Carpeted flooring, smooth plastered walls, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 13' 4" ( 3.45m x 4.06m )
Set on level one this double bedroom boasts carpeted flooring, smooth plastered walls.
Bedroom Four 13' 5" x 14' 8" ( 4.09m x 4.47m )
Also set on the first level another great size double bedroom.
Family Shower Room 5' 8" x 8' ( 1.73m x 2.44m )
A disability friendly shower room complete with double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC.
A fully enclosed rear garden with patio and turfed area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Victoria Road, Fleur De Lis, Blackwood
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pengam Station0.8 miles
- Hengoed Station0.9 miles
- Ystrad Mynach Station1.5 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numb
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BWD303544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Blackwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.