Beverley Way, London, SW20
- Substantial Scope to Extend
- Kitchen diner
- Good Sized Kitchen Diner
- 3 Bedrooms and First Floor bathroom
- Off road parking
- Large Loft Space
- Near commuter stations with frequent trains to Central London
- Excellent bus service towards Kingston, Putney, Wimbledon & Raynes Park
- Catchment for all Grammar Schools in the Sutton Borough
- Semi Detached house with wider than average plot
3 bed Semi Detached house providing tremendous scope to enlarge to side, rear and loft subject to consents. Accommodation comprising entrance porch, a dual aspect through reception room, kitchen diner, garage (requiring modernisation) and wide garden with westerly aspect. The property is situated between Raynes Park and New Malden Centres with commuter stations with trains to central London and with quality high streets nearby. There is a variety of buses locally, providing access to Kingston, Putney, Raynes Park and Wimbledon. Coombe Hill Infant and Junior Schools being the closest schools to the property and within the catchment area for the Tiffin Grammar schools and all grammar schools in the Sutton Borough.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
BrochuresFull Brochure PDF
Beverley Way, London, SW20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Malden Station0.7 miles
- Raynes Park Station0.9 miles
- Motspur Park Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Hawes & Co originally founded in 1885 as a privately owned partnership are now proud to be part of the Lsli group of independent Estate Agents with over 40 branches throughout South West London and the Home Counties. Our three joint Managing Directors have between them over 95 years of service with Hawes & Co and are still running the company and dealing with clients to this day.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HRP200174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawes & Co, Raynes Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.