Maze Road, Richmond, Surrey, TW9
- Semi Detached family home
- Landscaped garden
- No onward chain
This exceptional home, of impressive dimensions throughout, affords circa 2293 sq ft. and has been
expertly redesigned, extended and refurbished to the highest standards throughout.
This classic, red brick period house comprises formal front reception captained by a bay window, typical of the era, providing an abundance of natural light, a multipurpose family room is positioned to the middle of the property with crittal doors leading onto a spectacular 'live-in' kitchen area
with low profile twin doors opening onto a landscaped zoned garden ideal for entertaining and summer soirees. A WC completes the modern ground floor space.
The first floor is accessed off the impressive hallway, with the charming, original ceiling coving, via a spindled turned staircase to principal bedroom with walk-in dressing room, two further well-proportioned bedrooms and a well finished primary bathroom.
An exceptionally executed loft conversion, expertly designed, holds a luxurious suite with twinned velux windows with far reaching views, built in cupboards and en-suite shower room.
A cellar completes this fine home.
Offered to the market with no onward chain.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Maze Road, Richmond, Surrey, TW9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kew Gardens Station0.4 miles
- Kew Bridge Station0.5 miles
- Chiswick Station0.7 miles
About the agent
With over 30 branches in London, we know our business and the property market like no one else. Every year we help thousands of clients to buy, sell, let and manage their homes and investments.
With over 500 staff in London, many of whom live locally, they know their areas inside out and are able to provide our clients with expert advice.
We build long-term relationships with our clients, to help them buy, sell and rent property throughout all stages of life, and hope our dynamic
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BUD150050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents, Kew. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.