High Street, Shoreham-by-Sea
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge
- Open Plan Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- New 99 Year Lease On Completion
- Town Living
- No Ongoing Chain
- Views Towards The River Adur
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE Stairs to:-
FIRST FLOOR Private front door through to:-
SPACIOUS STORM PORCH Comprising two storage cupboards, tiled flooring.
OPEN PLAN MODERN KITCHEN 11' 8" x 9' 4" (3.56m x 2.84m) North aspect. Comprising pvcu double glazed window, laminate flooring, roll edge laminate work surfaces with cupboards below, matching eye level cupboards, inset four ring gas hob with oven below having an extractor fan over, inset one and half bowl stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, part tiled splashbacks, sunken spotlights, space for fridge/freezer, island with seating for two having cupboards under, space for dishwasher, provision for washing machine.
OPEN PLAN DINING ROOM 12' 4" x 7' 8" (3.76m x 2.34m) North and South aspect. Comprising radiator, laminate flooring.
OPEN PLAN SPACIOUS LOUNGE 17' 2" x 12' 10" (5.23m x 3.91m) South aspect. Benefitting from views towards the River Adur. Comprising large pvcu double glazed ceiling to floor window, radiator.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING Comprising loft hatch access, built in cupboard with hanging rail and shelving.
BEDROOM ONE 14' 0" x 13' 0" (4.27m x 3.96m) Benefitting from views towards the River Adur. Comprising large pvcu double glazed window, radiator, built in double wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving.
BEDROOM TWO 14' 7" x 8' 6" (4.44m x 2.59m) Comprising pvcu double glazed window, radiator.
BATHROOM Comprising pvcu double glazed window, low level flush wc, pedestal hand wash basin, P shaped bath, fully tiled walls, vinyl flooring.
TENURE LEASE - New 99 year lease on completion
MAINTENANCE £850 per annum
GROUND RENT £75 per annum
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC Front Page
High Street, Shoreham-by-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shoreham-by-Sea Station0.3 miles
- Southwick Station1.8 miles
- Lancing Station2.0 miles
About the agent
To contact our Shoreham office call 01273 441341 or click 'Contact Us'
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101791076616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacobs Steel, Shoreham-By-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.