Mill Lane, Chalfont St Giles, Buckinghamshire
- Reception Hall, 2 Ground Floor Cloakrooms
- Drawing Room, Family Room
- Sun Room, Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility Room
- Main bedroom with Dressing Room & En Suite
- Bedroom Two with Dressing Area & En Suite
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 with En suites
- Games/Leisure Room
- Two Second Floor Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Landscaped Gardens of 0.8 of an Acre, Triple Garage
The bespoke fitted kitchen, with granite worktops and breakfast bar island incorporates a Mercury range cooker, American-style fridge/freezer, wine cooler and dishwasher and is ideal for a modern day family lifestyle, providing space for informal dining and relaxing. The utility/boot room has a staircase leading to the games/leisure room which spans the triple garage.
Arranged over the two upper floors are a total of six bedrooms served by five well-appointed en suite bathrooms. All the four bedrooms on the first floor have en suite facilities including the master bedroom also with a dressing room and a deep bay with lovely views over the rear garden. The two bedrooms and shower room on the top floor are ideal for guests or an au pair for example.
Grovebury House is situated on sought-after Mill Lane, which has a semi-rural feel, on the edge of Chalfont St Giles, accessed from the A413.
Chalfont St Giles with its picturesque village green and duck pond setting is about ½ mile away at the end of Stratton Chase Drive.
Amersham on the Hill which includes the Metropolitan/Chiltern line station providing a London commuter service to Baker Street/Marylebone respectively, is about 3½ miles away. The A413 provides access to Gerrards Cross and on to the M25/M40 junctions at Denham.
The area is renowned for its excellent educational facilities including Dr Challoner’s High School for girls in Little Chalfont and Dr Challoner’s Grammar School for boy’s in Amersham.
A particular feature is the plot of about 0.8 acre with plenty of parking and turning space in front of the triple garage. The rear garden is well established with a large patio for al fresco entertaining and extensive lawns with mature trees towards the far end.
Mill Lane, Chalfont St Giles, Buckinghamshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Seer Green Station2.2 miles
- Chalfont & Latimer Station2.3 miles
- Chorleywood Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1991, Roberts Newby is a multi award winning estate agency with a track record of delivering excellent results and quality customer service with prominent offices in Gerrards Cross and Chalfont St Giles.
In 2015, Roberts Newby became part of Strutt & Parker, one of the UK’s leading agents in selling, buying and letting town and country houses and cottages, London houses and flats, new homes, farms and estates and residential development land around the country.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GDX210037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Gerrards Cross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.