Orchard Drive, Salcombe, TQ8
- Modern home within newly built development
- High specification throughout
- Wonderful open plan living with bi-fold doors out to garden and terrace
- Beautifully appointed kitchen with integrated appliances
- Sitting room with wood burning stove
- Study/bedroom 4
- 3 Double bedrooms
- Family bathroom plus 2 en-suites
- Flexible accommodation
- Garage, carport and garden
Salcombe is renowned as a sailing and boating centre, located beside one of the loveliest estuaries in the South West with miles of sheltered water and fine sandy beaches on either side towards its mouth. The popular town has an excellent range of shops, pubs and restaurants.
5 Orchard Drive is an impressive family home which was recently built some 4 years ago and is without doubt one of the development’s flagship properties in a commanding position with high specification throughout including a modern kitchen fitted with high gloss units and integrated appliances, granite worktops and upstands and beautifully presented bathrooms.
A traditional, light and airy house ideal as a permanent home or a spacious holiday home as the property is only a short walk from the town centre and harbours. The light, bright and airy accommodation is laid out over 3 floors and benefits from a spectacular open plan kitchen/dining room with bi-fold doors opening onto the south facing sun terrace. There is a delightful sitting room with large bay window and feature fireplace with wood burning stove. The property benefits from a ground floor bedroom with shower room and utility ideal for flexible living. There is a study/4th bedroom on the first floor living area perfect for a private place to work from home.
Outside the property is approached through the carport which leads to an attached garage. To the rear of the property is a south facing garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a paved sun terrace.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Orchard Drive, Salcombe, TQ8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ivybridge Station12.0 miles
About the agent
Marchand Petit is a well-established independent estate agency offering exemplary vendor care. The highly experienced team of fifty staff all reside within the area and local to the individual branches.
The Salcombe branch boasts a team of five, all of whom joined the company to exercise their passion for property and to offer unrivaled customer service and local knowledge to both vendors and buyers alike.
With six offices concentrated in the South Hams in South Devon, backed up
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL190086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Salcombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.